dijous, 14 de gener del 2016

My cell phone time

I need to use Internet minimum ten minutes every day, I think I'm a bit addicted. My favourite application to use with my mobile are Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Whatsapp and Youtube, but I use my cell phone to play games too. I had a cell phone I was since 10 years old, but I have Internet on it since I was 13 years old, and my addiction of Internet increases every year. I think I haven't a big addiction, because when I'm doing my homework I'm disconnected, but when I need to study... then the problem of the Internet appears.
For do my homework I use my cell phone or my laptop for use the Internet clearly, nowadays nobody use books for find information, except for the research paper clearly. The problem of that  is that in Internet are a lot of pages, or social networks who can distract you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada