dimarts, 13 de gener del 2015

My Personality

According to the text, the first options I can take, is Extrovert. That is because I'm a sociable person who likes work a¡in groups and explain my reviews and ideas with everybody. I don't like the individual work and closed me in a imaginary world because that is very bad and sad.
The second options I can take are Sensor or Intuitive. I take Sensor, because I' not a person who thinks in the very deeps things, I think in the aspect of the things and the superficial features.
The third options are Thinker or Feeler. I choose Feeler because I'm a person with a lot of feelings and who suffers with a many things when these affects to me or to the people I love. Normaly I'm not show these feelings because I don't like what others peoples suffers for my guilt. And I try to be happy all the time and helps others persons to be happy too. 
And the last and fourth options are Judger or Perceiver. This time, I choose Judger. This time I'm not sure what option is the most adequate to me, because I like the order and I hate the chaos, but sometimes I fins very funny to do something spontaneous and crazy to scape of the routine. But I choose judger because in the time of study and work I prefer the order and the things good does. 

For closing, all of that define me how a Elephant! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada