diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

Improve is possible

The first term of that course I thank what that is like 4th of ESO, but that idea was terrible, because that course need more dedicstion and work. And yes, was terrible, because I fail 5 subjects of 10.
But I have two new opportunities , the second and the third terms. The second term is finishing, and I'm waiting to pass all my subjects except one, spanish. CMC and Philosofy I'm not sure, because these depend of only one exam, but I'm decided to study a lot for pass. Biology was good that term and I waiting to pass that. Català depend of the last exam too, the next week. The others subjects are easy to pass if I continous studying and doing all my homeworks.
Sumary, improve is possible if I'm decided to that.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada