dissabte, 7 de maig del 2016

Mother's day without mom

Summary

This is the story of a girl who not have a mom, and how she feel the mother's day, and how she lives her life with her father and without mother. That are some words of the girl, at the moment that her father call she to tell her the gone of her mom. " If you knew my father, then you would know this text held a certain serious-minded tone. It was after those brief moments that he spit out the two most anguishing words I had ever heard.'She's gone'".

Opinion

I can't imagine my world without my mother, the world without my mother is empty of sense. A lot of people suffers their mother's left every day, and that's a natural law, but when you are so old, not at that age. That's so difficult. 

Vocabulary


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada