diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

My first job, please

I never worked. The majority of my classmates aand friends of my age were worked in a job the last year and the other in summer, but I never worked. Two summers ago I don't work because my age. I'm november, and two summers ago my friends had sixteen, and they're can work, but I was fiveteen, and I can't worked.
One summer ago I was decided to work, and I did a Cruz Roja course of two month to prepare my habilities of male nurse, and I didn't get a job. I gave a lot of curriculums to swimmings pools, campings, in Aquabrava... but nothing.
This year my objective are supermarkets, it does't a great job,but is a job, and I want to learn about how to work and to do the best of me to win my own monney and to enter in my own labor world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada