dilluns, 2 de juny del 2014

My World - My Pets

I have three pets in my house, a rabbit, a tortoise, and a dog. Four years ago I had more pets than now, but all of they was died. On First of Primary my parents buy to me my tortoise because I get a very good marks this year.
After the tortoise, my parents bought to me a parakeet, blue and yellow, but he was died one month later. After this, my parents bought to me another parakeet, but he was died two month later. He was grey. After this, my parents, another time, bought to me one parakeet, green and yellow. He was died 2 weeks later.
More time later, we bought a rabbit. We like a hamster, but when we saw the rabbit, we finally decided.
The rabbit is live now. He is white, with a blue eyes.
Two years ago, my sister was living with her boyfriend, and they bought a dog. But six month later, they separate and my sister get her dog with she to my house, and actually is my dog, Nala.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada