diumenge, 28 de setembre del 2014

THE IMPORTANT OF FOOTBALL FOR ME

I'm playing football from 4 years. All of my life I concentrated in studies and in football. Football it's the most positive, happy and hard thing for me. I love football. All of my live I playied in the club of A.E.Roses.
The first year I playied with a group of friends but the group was disolved and it's formed an other group. This group was for a lot of years, but the last year a lot of the players of the group leaved the club because the boss was a bad coach and boss.
Me and four friends more stayied in the team but the boss decided cancelled the team because we aren't a lot of players.
We were without team.
Passed the summer we found another group of  of friends and we decided to formed a team in Empuriabrava.
Today we playing in this club.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada