diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

My relationship - Yoursay

This summer I meet a girl. This girl is black haired, medium stature, brown and dark eyes, fines lips and fine nose. She is so beautiful and perfect.  Her character is so bipolar. Sometimes she love me, and sometimes she hate me, and that is so confused for me, but I like her character, same I love all of she. She live in a town of Barcelona, and I meet she because she and her family go every summer to a camping in Empuriabrava, and one day I went to thi camping with a group of friends, because in the outside of the camping are a football court where we went to play.  That day the girl went with her friends and I saw she. I love she inmediatly. 
We pass a extraordinary summer. We went to the beach, we went to the camping pool, we went to dinner together, I met her mother and her aunt and uncle and cousins and sister, but the summer ended, and she went to her town in Barcelona... But that no was the end of our relation, because I went to her house, and I met her father and more family, and she went to sleep to my house, and he met more of my family,  and we follow doing that, taking turns our travels.
Her names is Marta, and we carry 6 months together.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada